Ready to publish your first course with Sensei LMS? This document will help you get started.
- How do I install Sensei LMS?
- I completed the setup process, now what?
- I need more help! What should I do?
How do I install Sensei LMS?
- Log into your WordPress admin panel and go to Plugins > Add New.
- Enter Sensei LMS into the search field.
- Once you’ve located the plugin, click Install Now.
- Click Activate.
- The setup wizard appears, which will walk you through some fundamental configuration tasks:
Congratulations on installing Sensei LMS! You will now see new Sensei LMS, Courses, Lessons and Questions menus in the sidebar.
I completed the setup process, now what?
You may wish to explore the settings pages to see how Sensei LMS can be tweaked to meet your particular needs.
Otherwise, if you’re ready to jump right in, you can go ahead and get started creating your first course!
I need more help! What should I do?
If you’re having trouble with Sensei LMS, here are a few resources that may help:
- Installing Sensei LMS in your language
- Sensei LMS support forum
- If you’ve purchased a Sensei LMS extension, you can open a support ticket
Donec id elit non mi porta gravida at eget metus. Nullam quis risus eget urna mollis ornare vel eu leo. Vivamus sagittis lacus vel augue laoreet rutrum faucibus dolor auctor. Duis mollis, est non commodo luctus, nisi erat porttitor ligula, eget lacinia odio sem nec elit.